Full time, fixed term covering maternity leave, to start in January 2023
MPS (£28,000 – £38,810) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Montpelier High School is one of the finest schools for girls in Bristol. We accept girls of all talents and abilities and pride ourselves on being culturally diverse, welcoming students of all faiths and backgrounds.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed Maths Department at Montpelier High School.
We are seeking an inspirational teacher who is committed to raising the attainment and aspirations of our students.
Candidates for this post should be:
• inspiring and able to motivate and challenge students to make rapid progress.
• able to establish strong relationships and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• bold, optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• An exciting and vibrant environment, which includes a fabulous outdoor space, in which to work.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Higher Degree Support Funding, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Montpelier High School then we would love to receive an application from you.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Closing Date: Tuesday 6th December 2022 at 9:00 Interviews: To be confirmed
Montpelier High School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.