Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Full time, permanent, to start January 2023.
Salary:â¯ MPS - UPS and TLR 2.2 (£4750 p/a) + Health Care Cash Plan and Benefits Package
The Trust is currently recruiting for inspirational, dynamic and conscientious Head of Languages to join the team at Montpellier High School. The successful applicant would be an innovative teacher who possesses a genuine love for languages and would need to be proficient in either Spanish or French or preferably in both languages. We are especially interested in applicants with the knowledge of Arabic and experience of home language coordination. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an excellent teaching record, an inclusive approach and commitment to fostering love of learning and love for languages.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including: Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
You will be:
An experienced teacher who can inspire, influence, and who:
- Has a great teaching experience with clear evidence of development in languages department to improve student experience and outcomes
- Has high expectations and empathy for all pupils so they develop a love of learning, strong sense of belonging, aspirations and a belief in all possibilities
- Has an understanding of high quality teaching and learning to raise standards and deliver positive outcomes for all students
- Is passionate about the opportunities the curriculum can bring to all students
- Can demonstrate behaviours consistent with the trust’s values
Closing date: Tuesday 4th October 2022 Interviews: To be confirmed
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Venturers Trustâ¯is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff