Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Read OurLatest News
Anna Freud & SSCESS Webinars for Parents and Carers
The next round of workshops from Schools and Colleges Early Support Services and Anna Freud are now available for parents to register, these workshops are free and open to all of our parents. The topics have been chosen to reflect core developmental processes in adolescence and common difficulties parents can find challenging.
The webinars will cover the following topics:
- Anxiety in adolescence: how can parents help?
- Adolescent self–harm: how to make sense of it and when to seek support
- Weathering the storms of strong teen emotions: do’s, don’ts and when to consider talking to someone
- Building resilience, staying connected and nurturing your relationship with your teen
- Managing teen behaviour that challenges: tips and tricks
Anna Freud have two NEW webinars taking place this term:
- Supporting a young person at exam time
- Low mood in adolescence
Further details and relevant links to register for a session can be found on the below letter (please click to open a pdf).